Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wegmans, Produce Junction, Acme, Walgreens, CVS, Shoprite

This is the last of my shopping before I am off to Maine for the summer.

Wegmans:
This was done in two transactions so I can submit for two different rebates. The salmon transaction ($17.95 oop) has been submitted for the $10 Bud Light Lime Summer Grilling rebate. The ground beef transaction ($39.69) is going toward the $15/50 meat and salty snack rebate from Coors.

Produce Junction:
All these yummy fruits and veggies for only $8.75. Soon the garden will be providing all of Ryan's produce, though I'll have to find somewhere to get some at reasonable prices in Maine.


Acme:
Total oop: $0.70! I got $0.50 overage on one of the Tabasco sauces. The wraps were cheap after coupon and everything else was free after coupon.

Walgreens:
Used a free item Q for the cough drops. Paid with Wags GC, so no oop.


CVS:
Burned the rest of the ECBs on my card. I'll need the bug spray in Maine. oop: $0.10

Shoprite:
First transaction: bought a $50 Shoprite GC. Will submit the receipt for $20/$50 GC Heineken rebate. Free money!

Second transaction:
Total: $18.72 off Shoprite GC.

I received a $5 rebate check in the mail for the Heineken St. Patty's day rebate.

Oh, and got billed for newspaper deliver: $16.49


Total spent: $982.29
Pending rebates: $66.82
Rebates received: $132.52
Flea market profits: $346.00
Remaining on Shoprite GC: $31.28
"So it's really like": $405.67 spent

No comments:

Post a Comment