Friday, May 15, 2009

Flea Market Preview

I'm very excited...the town flea market is tomorrow! Hopefully it won't rain (current forecast is 30% chance). Last fall I made $300 at the flea market. For this go-around, I have a little bit more stuff and I priced things that were hot sellers a little higher.

The loot (cats not for sale):

I've been accumulating this stuff since last October (I tossed the few items that had expired). The top bin is $0.50 items. The second-from-top bin and the box to the left of it are $1. The middle bin and box are $1.50. The two bottom bins and bottom box are $2. Toward the end of the day I will probably add to the signs, "$1 each or 6/$5, $1.50 each or 4/$5, and $2 each or 3/$5." I did the quantity discounts all day last time and they were really popular, but I think they cost me a lot of profit last year. Waiting a few hours will help me get top dollar for the in-demand items.

I am aiming for $400...of course I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Hope you make your goal. It looks like you have enough loot to do it.

    ReplyDelete