Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shoprite


I have several rebate forms left that expire at the end of the month, so I had to get cracking on fulfilling their purchase requirements. Shoprite had good prices on both shrimp and Italian sausage this week, so I that takes care of my Save $10 on $20 Purchase of Shrimp, Sausage, etc... rebate.

4 lbs frozen shrimp, $24.95 minus $5 store Q = $19.95
2.78 lbs Italian sausage, $1.48/lb with store Q = $4.11
3 Chex Mix, $1.25 each minus 3 $0.50 MQ doubled = $0.75
Minus $0.10 bag refund = $24.71

I was excited that the turtle flavor Chex Mix was included in the sale. Usually the varieties with the chocolate pieces are more expensive. It used to be that at least once a month I could find free Chex Mix (at least the standard flavors), but with the economy going down the price went up. I'll still pay $0.25/bag, though...it will break up the Club crackers more, lol!

We have sooooo much "meat" (incl. shrimp, bacon, etc) in the fridge and freezer. I have one more rebate that requires me to buy some deli meat and a rotisserie chicken, but after that, no more meat purchases for a while unless it's the cheapest I've seen in months. I will be making jambalaya with some of the shrimp and sausage...yum!

Total spent so far: $150.53
Remaining on Acme GC: $35.22
Pending rebates: $51.48
"So it's really like": $63.83 spent this year

No comments:

Post a Comment