Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pathmark triples: crackers, anyone?

The coupons I ordered from Ebay showed up Tuesday and I finally had a chance to hit the store today. I was pleasantly surprised that Pathmark had tons of these in stock; usually they are the worst store about having sale items past the first or second day.



The two pictures are separate hauls. We had to do five separate transactions because only four like coupons triple. 20 pounds of crackers!

20 Keebler Club crackers, $1.88 each minus $0.50/1 MQ tripled = $0.38 each
Total: $7.60

I feel like $7.60 is a lot to spend on crackers...but then I have to pinch myself and remember that a normal person would go in the store and spend that much on two boxes on a non-sale week. And hopefully these will last us a loooooong time.

Total spent so far: $125.40
Remaining on Acme GC: $35.22
Pending rebates: $33.90
"So it's really like": $56.28 spent this year

1 comment:

  1. If they don't last you a loooooong time, you've got a problem. ;-)

    ReplyDelete