Friday, March 6, 2009

CVS, Shoprite

Sigh. The deals have not been great this past week and only look slightly better for next week. I feel totally blah and wish spring would just get here, already!

CVS
Ryan's card:
Slimquick energy shots, $4.99
CVS vitamin D, $2.99
CVS travel size tissues, $0.50
Used $7.99 ECB
Total: $0.49

This was just a trip to roll some expiring ECBs. Unfortunately, the store was out of Carnation Instant Breakfast, which is the only FAECB item I actually wanted. By the way, this shop was from Monday (not much motivation to post such a non-awe-inspiring trip).


Shoprite:
3.06 lb bottom round roast, $1.99/lb = $6.09
Windex wipes, $3.29, used $0.55 MQ doubled to $1 = $2.29
Frank's Red Hot, $1.19, used FREE MQ = FREE
2 Meow Mix cat treats, $1.00 each, used 2 $1 MQ = FREE
Scotch Brite dish wand pads = $2.29
2 Kodak 4 ct. AA batteries, $0.88 each = $1.76
After $0.62 tax, total = $13.05

I made a dumb mistake: I saw in my coupon folder that the Try Me Free Windex rebate needed to be postmarked by March 6 (today), so I thought that I caught it in the nick of time and could get it in the mail this afternoon. But when I sat down to fill out the form, it said the purchase must have been before February 22. (palm to forehead here) I don't want to hassle with returning something I used a coupon on, and we'll use these anyway, but I should really be paying more attention.

Year to date:
Total spent: $334.47
Remaining on Acme GC: $1.73
Pending rebates: $52.62
Rebates received: $47.00
"So it's really like": $232.12 spent

No comments:

Post a Comment