Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kmart super doubles!

My gamble paid off! Last time Kmart had super doubles, Goodlife Recipe cat food was $4.99, so although I had tons of $2 coupons, I waited in case there was another super double week when they were on sale for less. Bingo! My hunch was correct and I saved $24 over what I would've paid last month. This was total from a couple stores:
24 2.7-3 lb bags Goodlife Recipe cat food, $3.99, used $2 MQ doubled = FREE
2 Pepsi 12 packs, $4.29 each, used 2 $2 MQ doubled = $0.58
Endust free, $3.29, used $2 MQ doubled = FREE
Juicy Fruit, $1, used free item MQ = FREE
Lysol spray, $4.50, used $2 MQ doubled = $0.50
Formula 409 carpet cleaner, $2.79, used $1 MQ doubled = $0.79
Nature's Source glass cleaner, $2.50, thought I used $1 MQ but cashier must have missed it = $2.50
Myoplex Lite energy bar by EAS, $1.99, used $1 MQ doubled = FREE
$4.43 tax
Total: $8.79

I have lots more EAS coupons at home that I hadn't thought to clip and bring along, so I'll probably go back later this week. I also have more Endust coupons, but think that the eight cans or so I now have is plenty both for myself and for the flea market. There were lots of other couponers there at 9:30 am. Most of them seemed to end up buying non-coupon stuff as well, so I guess Kmart's strategy to get folks in the store is working.

I didn't mention that the baby food I bought yesterday was for one of our kitties who has some tummy troubles. No babies around here!

Year to date:
Total spent: $484.68
Remaining on Target GC: $5.00
Pending rebates: $61.38
Rebates received: $69.55
"So it's really like": $348.75 spent

No comments:

Post a Comment