Saturday, February 28, 2009

February month in review

Major announcement!!!
Based on my spending so far, I am lowering my total yearly budget to $1600! Just by chance, my February "it's really like" is only $0.56 off of January's total. I guess I am a pretty consistent spender! I still left a little wiggle room; $1600 should be plenty.

Year to date:

Total spent: $320.93
Remaining on Acme GC: $1.73
Pending rebates: $52.62
Rebates received: $47.00
"So it's really like": $218.58 spent

February only:
Total spent: $97.23 oop
Spent off Acme GC: $23.27
Pending rebates: $10.99
"So it's really like": $109.51

Deal of the month: General Mills CAT at Acme. I got tons of Betty Crocker goodies and was able to get cheap soymilk and kitty litter along the way.

Things I stockpiled a lot of: Betty Crocker stuff, frozen veggies, soda, ground turkey, cereal, razors, Celestial Seasonings tea

Deal that got away: the end of overage at Superfresh :(

Wish I'd gotten more of: too bad I didn't have enough coupons to roll the Pathmark General Mills CAT more than once

2 comments:

  1. Brighten Your Eyes With Savings has awarded you the TRIPLE AWARD BLOG for having a site that demonstrates a great attitude and purpose! Please go to www.shbrighteyes.blogspot.com to recieve your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award. Stop by and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete