Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goodbye

I've decided to retire this blog. It's just too much of a hassle to keep track of exact amounts and takes a lot of time to do properly (which I haven't done consistently since the spring). On top of that it isn't very interesting reading when I'm not really doing much wheeling and dealing (i.e. this summer).

I will still be shopping frugally and will probably come in at somewhere between $1600 and $1800 for the year (we spent a lot dining out when Ryan was visiting last week) by simply following my current shopping habits. It's certainly interesting to track food/household spending for a long time period...so I'm taking the lazy way out and saying that 6 months is sufficient :)

Good luck shopping... may your Catalinas always roll, your coupons never beep, and your shelves always be well-stocked!

1 comment:

  1. I think $1600 - 1800 is an excellent amount to spend in a year, especially if you are including eating out. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete